Sunday, February 22, 2009

How To Host A Murder

We had the greatest time at my parents house last night playing "How To Host A Murder." Look at the pictures and see for yourself:

P'Elvis Swagarin (AKA Rex) His costume was great- chaps, vest, holster, gun, bandanna, huge belt buckle, spurs, cowboy boots and a hat (and he hadn't even shaved!)

I love this picture.

De Adela Muerte (AKA me!) I'm supposed to be a Mexican beauty in mourning.


Ashtyn: she loved dressing up.

Tayla: what a show off.

Helena Handcart (AKA my Mom)

Chief Breaking Wind (AKA my Dad) I thought his name was hilarious!

Butch Chastity (AKA my sister Shanda)

Elias Truist-Heath (AKA my Bro-In-Law Jade) I'm not sure I would've recognized Jade dressed like this if I had passed him on the street.

Elvira-Lynn Fekshin (AKA my sister Kylie) What a costume!

Wyatt Hertz (AKA my Bro-In-Law William)

At the dinner table

Kylie after being accused of murder....

Jade twirling his pistols
.

We had so much fun. For those of you who have never been to a "How To Host A Murder" party, everyone is assigned a part and you are supposed to dress up. Then there is a dinner and as you eat, you get a booklet that tells you what you can say and not say. Then you try and figure out who the murderer is. It was way fun. Try saying some of the names fast- that's what makes them so funny. Also, the story behind each individual is pretty hilarious too. I'm not going to go into all those details now but I do highly recommend playing this game. We had a blast!

I went to Red Robin on Saturday. Rex's mom takes us out to eat for our birthday each year and this year we tried Red Robin. I am totally and completely in love with their Campfire sauce for the french fries. In fact, I am craving it right now....

4 comments:

Team Jogan said...

haha thats awesome. love the costumes :)

Analee and Joe said...

What a cute idea! I should get my family to do it. I loved all the pictures of each character! I especially liked your dad's picture!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Looks fun!

Cossette said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I did one once and ended up being the murderer. No one guessed that it could have been me.