Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too busy, too tired.....


I was chastised by my sister for not updating my blog more frequently. It has just been one of those months, you know? I have a humongous list of things to get done before Christmas but I don't even know where to start and so I haven't done anything at all. Ever been in that position? All I want to do is sleep. I am exhausted. Kylie and I played in Pocatello at a Kurt Bestor concert (more details on that when I have more time....) last night. When the concert ended at 10:15 PM, I said to Kylie "great- I have to get up in 7 hours and I'm not even home yet....." That is pretty typical of how much sleep I have gotten lately. And for the first time in 3 1/2 years- it isnt' the twins fault!

1 comment:

Cossette said...

I don't know why, but this Christmas has come too quickly. I hope you'll get a chance to rest soon.